Monday, March 1, 2010

A Happy Weight

Call me a slacker because I haven't posted in over a week, but honestly I am sick. It's difficult to sit at the public library computer and write out a coherent post when you are hacking out your lungs. This morning I had a cough drop and bundled myself up to get down here to the library and JUST DO IT. :) I have not run in 4 days... a long stretch for me, but I am down another pound. And I just found out from this happy weight calculator that my happy weight is still 12 pounds away! Wow! Gotta keep working at it. Check it out and tell me what you think about the calculator. What I can tell you from my own experience is that I'm very happy with my weight right now and I wouldn't be surprised if I get happier the lower my actual weight is... as long as it is still healthy, of course.

No comments: