Monday, December 1, 2008

Let Christmas BEGIN!

I baked a pumpkin cheesecake for Thanksgiving, we shopped the Black Friday sales, and I've canned marionberry jelly to give as gifts to family. I'm all set! Choir rehearsals have begun, the mall is crazy busy, and the bakery starts making their holiday stollen bread this week (so delicious because it is topped with butter rum sauce and coarse sugar). WOOHOO! I couldn't ask for more, right? And on top of that, we get to visit Utah really quickly this coming weekend. :D

5 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

How quickly? Too quickly to stop in and see me?

emmalou said...

For one thing, I never know if you look back at my blog to see that I posted a response. Secondly, we shall see how much free time we really have since we are driving to Utah Friday, having training and our Christmas party Saturday, and driving back Sunday. We'll see how things play out. But I'll see you on the 12th anyway.

Katie Lewis said...

Here I am letting you know that I did check back! Hooray hoorah. I feel your pain though. I hate when someone says something and I respond and then they don't respond back and there I am looking like I'm talking to myself on my on blog. Lame. Anyway, we would of course love to see you if you are available, but will feel offended if you are too swamped, especially since I will be seeing you kids so soon. Save me a sugar cookie!

Katie Lewis said...

err... obviously I meant to say we will NOT feel offended. Here's to wishing you could delete stupid comments you make on accident.

Katie Lewis said...

...and here's to me just realizing how to delete stupid comments. Too late now. Crap-o-la.