Saturday, November 22, 2008

Belated Photos





























I know, I know... who cares about Halloween now; it's all about CHRISTMAS!!! Oh yeah, right after Thanksgiving. Is it me or do lots of people skip Thanksgiving? Anyway... I just thought I would share some photos of our Jack-o-lanterns from this year. We've got a Marilyn Monroe witch, Harry Potter (circa second year at Hogwarts), and Skelvis.
Oh.. and while I'm at it, here are some pics of our annual October camping at Manzanita. Can you believe Eric had never been to the Tillamook Cheese Factory before?! Also, one of those pictures is of the food that was ransacked by some rascal raccoons in the middle of the night.












1 comment:

Katie Lewis said...

I actually really am stunned that Eric had never been to the Tillamook Cheese Factory before. What kind of Oregonian does he think he is?