Monday, October 27, 2008

Jack

Last night while waiting to fall asleep I had an urge to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas and I was trying to remember if it's meant to be a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie. I just remember them singing "This is Halloween, this is Halloween" and that makes me lean toward the former. Maybe I'll check the movie out at the library and watch it with Traci on Friday along with our plans to watch Hocus Pocus--which I must admit is the coolest Halloween movie of all time. Or at least all my friends and I loved it back when it came out when we were in second grade or whatever. Yes, we used to pretend we were witches and had magical powers to open difficult tuperware at lunch.

So, it's the 27th already and I have not carved my pumpkin into a Jack O' Lantern. Maybe that spurred my thinking of the main character in The Nightmare Before Christmas. Good ol' Jack. Oh. That reminds me. I found a great pumpkin a couple weeks ago that has a sweet lightning shaped scar in exactly the right place... he will soon be Harry Potter. :) Hooray for Halloween!

No comments: