Tuesday, February 9, 2010

XLIV

Now, I'm no football expert, but I have a few thoughts about how the game went on Sunday. Not that I'm a big fan of the Colts (except I did notice that Collie went to BYU--woot!woot!), but I thought they should have won. I mean, the cheap shot by the Saints right after half-time was pretty pathetic. Seriously, most people save that for the 4th quarter. Add to that a bunch of arguable calls by the refs. Things were headed downhill for the Colts. So it's hard to stop that momentum, especially when you pass the ball to the other team and let them run it all the way back for a touchdown. Goodness, that was a disappointment! And I don't even care much about football. It's just lame to see what is supposed to be the biggest game of the year turn out to be nothing special. I have definitely seen better football games than that one. Heck, I've seen more interesting chess matches than that! (Okay.. that might be a bluff. Unless you count wizard's chess on Harry Potter. Still, I'd rather watch Harry Potter for the gillionth time than watch another football game so weak as that one.)

1 comment:

Katie Lewis said...

Sports: how boring. If only we lived close enough to do fun things together. :)