Thursday, December 31, 2009

Levi's 515 SHORT, How I Love Thee!

You are my favorite jeans I have ever owned. With your dark wash and perfect length, you help me to feel beautiful. You hug in the right places and hang in the right places and show off my improved physical fitness. With you, I am the perfect height. With you, I am just the right size in all the right places. No more soggy pant-legs when it rains outside. No more pulling, adjusting, and wishing I had a belt. My only wish is that I had more pairs of jeans exactly like you so I never have to go a day without my Levi's 515 SHORT.

Sincerely,
Renewed Lover of Jeans

5 comments:

Conifer said...

I love that feeling. For a long time I had a running favorite -- Levi some-number longs -- and I would just keep buying more when I found them for a good price on Ebay. Now that I have Gwen-enhanced thighs, we'll see. I'd love to fit in them again . . .

emmalou said...

Ooh.. so what's a good price, in your opinion? I know the outlet in Troutdale has 'em for $20. Did you find them cheaper on Ebay?
Also, do you have a blog? I'd love to follow it.

Shannon said...

I don't think I have ever felt that way! My perfect paid of jeans are still somewhere out there waiting to meet me. :)

Conifer said...

Sorry -- just checked back to see if you'd replied to my comment. I forgot to tick the box so I'd be notified.

It depends on how patient I was. I usually waited until they were $15-$18, but if I was being impatient I'd buy them for $20 or $25. I haven't looked in forever, though -- not sure what they go for these days.

I don't have a blog. I started one years ago and dropped it after just a few posts. I keep think about starting one up again, but I really don't have much to talk about other than my kids. I don't have time for hobbies anymore other than reading, really. I'd just bore everyone to death.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.