Thursday, November 19, 2009

Improvements

After an excellent training in Utah this past weekend, Eric and I have decided to make some improvements. One was to get rid of our cable and internet at home. There are lots of good reasons for this; such as less expense each month, less distractions when we are at home, encouragement to walk to the library, and more reason to take care of things at the office. So here I sit at the library on a public computer. I was a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to access blogger because the computer said something about cookies being disabled. Fortunately, on my second try it worked! Hooray! Now it's time to walk home. :)

2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

What a cool idea. Way to go green with your internet and cable. :) Also, thanks so much for coming to visit us! It was so fun to see you guys! I really miss getting to hang out with you guys and go on little outings with you and think of crafty little things to make and all that. We really must play when Bryan and I visit in April. It seems so far away!

Eric said...

Yay public library!