Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Working Harder

So today I decided it was time to push myself farther than usual and I ran somewhere between 1.5 and 1.75 miles this morning. I'm hoping this will help me achieve my goal weight faster. And all I can say is I'm glad I've gotten over this wanting children thing for a while; I'm super happy not to be a fatty pregnant lady yet. (No offense to those who are pregnant... you are the most attractive pregnant ladies ever. I just know I would be one of the fat ones.)

On another note, I'd like to announce that our business has been getting better and better since Nate visited a couple weeks ago. Something switched on and we've got some momentum going with great new people in the office and lots of things to be really excited and positive about. I've decided to chock it all up to just plain hard work and believing we can succeed. Eric and I have been reading self-improvement books and dedicating ourselves more to achieving the things we want. Weird how that works.

No comments: