Friday, August 29, 2008

Confession

I have totally fallen prey to the Twilight books. I borrowed Twilight from a friend on Monday, exchanged it for New Moon yesterday, and now I am almost crazy enough to exchange New Moon for Eclipse this very minute. I feel like that would be crossing the line of our friendship, though. I mean, sheesh. Who knew I would immediately become obsessed? I certainly avoided it as long as I could. I didn't want to be another one of those silly girls swooning over Edward and here I am loving every second of his relationship with Bella. Wow. I could almost gag myself I sound so goofy. Whatever. It's too much fun to deny it. :)

1 comment:

BenKels&kiddos said...

I've heard that's a great series. Not so much swooning over it around here--maybe there's just too many busy moms around here.