Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What Can You Get for 99¢?

I don't know about you, but I can get the following awesome things for 99¢

These sweet-o black heels that look brand new and fit me perfectly! They are super comfy and allowed me to donate two old pairs of black heels that I was tired of wearing. Incredible find, right? But still not as great as the next one...

First I have to mention that this shirt was FREE from the world's sweetest neighbor. Remember her? She works at Nike and got me samples--this summery t-shirt that is actually nice and long AND a pair of running shoes that I am in love with! Now these gorgeous jeans here are what I found for 99¢. I adore the fit. They show off my trimmed down physique and make me feel super skinny. I had to hike up the Nike shirt just to show off the jeans. ;)

Where do I find these cheap treasures? Value Village. On Mondays they do the 99¢ deal. Just find items with the right color tag!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOW! That is amazing! I once went to the mall on the hunt for "the perfect jeans" willing to spend some unghastly 3 digit number for them and I still couldn't find them. Who knew you could find such treasures for so cheap? Great job.