Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yumminess





Sometimes I get in these moods where I just crave all kinds of delicious goodies like brownies, cookies, ice cream, fudge, carmel corn, pie, cake, hot chocolate, chocolate fondue,..... things like that. What's really dangerous for me is when I'm in one of these moods and I have a few of those items available to me here at home. Like right now I have brownies, ice cream, AND cookies in the house. Yikes! Help me resist. It kinda helps to tell myself I'll have to run extra to make up for it. Sometimes--most of the time--it's totally worth it though. Weight loss is so complicated.


(And yes, these are a few pictures from my computer of goodies I made in the past... including pumpkin cupcakes, marshmallow ghosts, oreo spiders, and peanut butter eyeballs for Halloween 2 years ago. The birthday cake was for Traci's birthday 3 years ago.)

1 comment:

Katie Lewis said...

Happy Halloween I guess!